Thursday, November 18, 2010

PJ's Facebook Debut

Today I made it facebook official that Paul and I are expecting. It was fun to see all the comments especially from those who I have not talked to in awhile. I know I have said this more than once but it is so nice to finally have the secret completely out and not have to worry about slipping up anymore. Not hiding it makes it a lot more fun. Now I get to post my baby bump pictures online and show everyone how big PJ is getting.

Paul posted that he is going to be a dad on facebook too. I love how excited he is, it really makes me happy. Plus it is nice to have someone to share the moment with, I do not know how single moms do it, they must be a lot more independent than I am. They definitely have my respect.

I just started my second trimester and as you can see have the beginning of a noticeably visible baby bump!

17 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment