Saturday, December 4, 2010

Getting Registered

This weekend Mom, Dad, and Britt came down to visit. The girls went to Babies "R" Us to meet with a personal shopper and get baby registering started. We went through the store learning what to register for, Brittany was in charge of scanning the items we picked out. Babies need so much it is crazy! We picked out a stroller, carseat, highchair, pack'n play, bouncer, swing, bottles, breast pump, blankets, burp clothes, clothes, and that is just the beginning. Also we made sure to register for diapers and other necessities since that stuff adds up quick too. It was nice to have the personal shopper to give advice and let us know what we need as well as what the popular brands are, since I have no idea and it has been almost 25 years since Mom did this.

I did buy some maternity clothes; a cute blue dress and a grey & white stripped shirt. PJ is growing so quick I am going to be happy to have these! So far all I have maternity wise is a green sweater, I am lucky enough to wear what I have so far but I know that will change quick. 

After our busy morning of shopping, we had a nice lunch out at Applebee's, which was fun because we used to eat there all the time when I lived at home but Paul and I rarely eat there now. It was like a little blast from the past.

19 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment